Flowers & Gardens in and around Paris
Perfect for Spring, Summer & Fall
This is the ultimate trip for two for flower and garden lovers. We’ll leave no stone unturned (or should I say flower pot). You’ll be guided by an American who has lived in and around Paris for over 20 years. She is the only American judge for the annual rose competition, as well as the florist for the American Ambassador’s residence….more importantly she’s a lot of fun! You’ll experience the beauty of the best gardens in and around Paris including Giverny and Chantilly plus you’ll take a French flower tying class and enjoy your bouquet all week at your very own apartment. We’ll have a reservation made for you for a delicious lunch using edible flowers and herbs. You’ll peruse hidden Parisian gardens then picnic in the royal English gardens planted by the French in Napoleon’s era. Your eyes and your nose, as well as all of your senses, will be literally overhwhelmed by beauty.
Best experienced in spring, summer or fall from April to the end of October.
Includes a 2 hour floral class, a tour of Parc Bagatelle + picnic lunch, then off to the LV Foundation on your own. A guided day trip to Chantilly, a tour of Parc Floral then rowing & biking & picnicking on your own.
Train out to Giverny and finally a tour of the Ile de la Cite flower market + hidden secret gardens of Marais. Option to make your own perfume.
In addition to the details described above, every Itinerary includes:
· A full book of 18 Paris DIY walking tours – value $37
· An orientation tour of your neighborhood – value $150
· 3 restaurant bookings culled from our extensive list – value $40
· EAT in Paris e-book, which gives you suggestions on where to EAT in Paris from vegan, to food trucks to Michelin star – value $11
· Paris Cocktails signed by the author, book value $20 (a guide to the best bars in Paris)
· A complete Insider’s itinerary of Paris – tourist trap free! value: ‘invaluable’
· All tours are pre-booked for you. value ‘priceless’
· A packet of ten metro tickets - value $14
· A Girls' Guide to Paris GO-Card (Paris VIP discount card) - value $75
· Two day Skip the line Paris museum passes included value $60
Cost for 2 is $2470. This tour costs more than the others because you are led by an expert for five days, with one day on your own at Giverny. The price for one is only slightly less at $2395.
To learn more contact: